Cappadocia Blue Tours 2018
Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, Uchisar, Ortahisar, Nevsehir, Cavusin, Mustafapasa and other nearby towns
Cappadocia Blue Tour:
(Optional: Cappadocia hot air balloon flight at sunrise Hotel pickup: around 06:30 during winter and 04:30 during summer, You can join same day or other day)
After pickup from your hotel at 9.45am, hike along the Red and Rose Valley, the most breathtakingly and mysteriously beautiful valleys in the region. Conclude your hike at the Cavusin Cave Village. Marvel at the rock castle and troglodyte dwellings where people lived until the 20th century.
Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Descend towards the center of the earth with a trip to the Underground City of Kaymakli, one of the largest and deepest of Cappadocia’s many such settlements. Discover this underground city and its stables, cellars, storage rooms, refectories, churches, and wineries.
Visit the Pigeon Valley. See spectacular view of dovecotes (pigeon or dove houses), old abandoned cave homes and old Greek houses of Uchisar and Ortshisar Castle, the biggest mass of fairy chimneys in Cappadocia.
You’ll be returned to your hotel at the end of the tour. (16.30pm)
- Underground City of Kaymakli
- Open Buffet Lunch
- National Park fees
- Professional art historian local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour with luxury vehicle (Max 15 person)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- We will send the official reservation confirmation document (Voucher)
- OPTIONAL: Cappadocia hot air balloon flight at sunrise